Thursday 27 September 2012

Newspaper? Why Not?

From the Newspaper lecture by Mr. Hardip Singh



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspaper

Living in the tech-savvy century I always thought of newspapers as a dying trend. Well much to my short-sightedness my lecturer proved me wrong. If there was anything the newspapers are doing its probably being more trendy.

You while being bombarded by all the information we can get through the net, it has dawned on me that do we ever question the credibility of the information we get online? If anything, it was probably blamed for the spreading of misleading news. And that is where we turn to good old print news. You see in the internet everyone just post the links of their sources to their statement and the people of the link then post their own link of information and the chain goes on. I know the saying "if the wind doesn't blow. the tress would not sway" but this is ridiculous.

So halleluyah for newspapers and their fact-checking staff you rock!!

So if anybody ask newspaper? Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment