Thursday 27 September 2012

Taboo-ed

From the board game Taboo conducted in our Media Appreciation class


Yup people we played this in class one day because our lecturer said most of us have trouble channeling our deeper thoughts. And you know what? After playing the game I couldn't help but question " Am I also one of them" oh joy!! and all hell broke loose after that. Haha...

Well *ahem* just a small reminder it WAS my first time. A very lame defense but yes I have a slow mind and it takes awhile to channel my thoughts properly because it is always haywire all of the time. In any case it WAS a fun game!! I mean literally :) almost like Charade but this time using words instead.

Crazy stuff I can tell you. I'm like 'flabberghasted' at how some of my classmates are so quick!! Lots of yelling in the class and boy, what an experience. Definitely  a great way to have fun at the same time LEARNING to channel your thoughts in a more defined manner. Although I'd admit I'll probably have a long way to go because I'm not used to controlling adrenaline and end up panicking most of the time. Haha.. so much for the cool and composed look I try to wear all the time =.= guess it'll take a few more years to perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment